Only 14 days left until we throw open the gates of Dairy Meadows and welcome you all in.
In anticipation of all the jollity to come we’ve got books and tickets to giveaway here everyday right up until the festival. Each day will bring a new pair of star writers, and a new chance to win tickets to see them at Hay along with copies of their latest books (full T&Cs below).
Jacqueline’s books sit at the heart of children’s bookcases across the world, whilst Atinuke’s delightful storytelling is establishing her as a firm favourite among families. Each of them are known for their charm and authenticity, both in their work and real life – we can’t wait to see them on stage.
To be in with a chance to win leave us a comment telling us the best thing about families.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is organised by Hay Festival.
- Entry to this competition is open to everyone except Hay Festival employees and their close relatives.
- Entrants must write a comment on the topic requested in order to qualify.
- The personal data provided will only be used for the purposes of administering the competition.
- Entry opens on Saturday 19 May 2012. Entry closes on Friday 31 May 2012 17:30. Submissions received outside of this timeframe will not be considered, so please do not wait until the last minute to upload your entry.
- Only one entry, per person, per blog post is permitted. If more than one entry is submitted, only the entrant’s first submission will be considered.
- Entries will be selected at random on Friday 31 May and winners will be notified on email.
- Each goody bag will contain two books and two pairs of tickets, one child and one adult ticket for each event. Prizes will be made available for collection from the festival Box Office.
- Hay Festival reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.