Phew! What a year. We had an incredibly jolly time and we hope you all did too. Thank you for making Hay Fever so much fun. There are sooooo many highlights, so we did a little survey around the office (and the surrounding pavement) to see which bits stood out for everyone:
- The Duchess of Cornwall meeting two girls styling out a more feline look.
- Chris Evans shouting ‘Hay! Hay! Hay!’ from the little Elmley Theatre to 9m listeners across the nation. The finalists of the 500 Words competition were all fantastic – you can see all the pics and stories here.
- Hannah Shaw drawing on The Hexagon, yes on the actual tent!
- Treasure hunting, pirate style, round the site for Tom’s Gift.
- Making video postcards with HKKP – we still have our (now slightly deflated) red balloon.
- Creating wooden animals with the National Trust and willow wands with Lorraine Weeks.
- Picking Christopher Lloyd’s pockets. The Giant Wallbook will be at the Natural History Museum next.
- Watching Popty Ping (yes, that is the Welsh for microwave) – an impromptu spoken word medley in the garden by The Beacons Project and Arthur Smith.
And now for the pictures (courtesy of the awesome Finn Beales & Michaela Rogers):